And here are some reasons from this week…
- He loves me when I get a big new account at work. But more importantly, loves me when the big new account falls through.
- He cooks amazing buffalo wings and french fries comparable to Buffalo Wild Wings, but I’m certain healthier.
- He challenges me to push myself in running. I couldn’t do it without coaching me…or telling to me to get my butt outta bed.
- He loves to treat the girls to cookies at the bakery, a surprise trip to the park, or anything that will make them smile. I love this.
- When I have plans with my friends that don’t include him, he misses me. It’s adorable.
- He is a good friend to his friends. True, honest, real, genuine. That’s an admirable and rare thing.
- He has a huge desire for his life to matter, to make an impact, to be a disciple of Christ. Much like another man I knew and loved…my Dad.
- He never leaves the house without hugging and kissing me. He never enters the house without hugging and kissing me either.