Being a mommy is an incredible thing & I feel so blessed to have two beautiful precious baby girls! Here are some things (out of millions) that melt my heart…
- when they say” mommy i love you” out of the blue.
- when they give slobbery kisses or bear hugs that aren’t prompted.
- when their faces light up when I walk into the room after a long day.
- when they make each other laugh hysterically.
- when its so very obvious how much they are in love with their daddy.
- when they race each other on the trails.
- when they hold each others’ hands in parking lots.
- when they “help” us grocery shop with their mini buggies.
- when they ecstatically squeal as we turn into the driveway at grandma & poppy’s house.
- when they ask me to snuggle with them with a blanket on the couch.
- when their daddy tickles them and they say stop while giggling & then ask for more.
- when they dance around the living room to “ballerina music.”
- when they sing any praise song together in the bath tub.
- and the list goes on, and on, and on….
I love these munchkins!